Monday, February 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo?

I got an email from the NaBloPoMo website "inviting" me (if you will) to participate in another National Blog Posting Month.  Apparently November (my last NaBloPoMo month) and February are the most active months in which to participate.  

So, do I?  Or don't I? (Participate, that is.)

I feel like I have a lot to say lately but rarely have the mental fortitude and TIME to sit down and say it eloquently.  The thoughts are always bouncing around in my head, albeit at completely inopportune times (like when I'm driving, or preventing children from drowning, or wiping stinky butts).  Once I get a chance to sit down at the computer I can rarely remember my previous genius and any efforts to try and regurgitate those "brilliant" thoughts onto "paper" often fail.  

Well, I guess it can't hurt to try.  It might be just the discipline I need to sit down and write.  Afterall, writing is therapeutic to me.  It might be the perfect way to calm my overactive brain by spewing out the words that are clogging my head and sharing them all with you (oh, lucky ones!) :)

So, please join me!

No comments: