Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happiness is...

a night spent with ALL of my boys snuggling on the couch to watch Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (2009).


While the movie itself wasn't stupendous, I did rather enjoy it.  (In fact, if you can get over the need for some serious suspension of disbelief in this movie, then it's GREAT!)  However, the quality time spent with those I love most dearly was absolutely priceless.  For at least a whole hour I sat on the couch, cozied up next to Dave on one side, Alex planted on my lap, his head laying on my chest, and Nate snuggled up under my left arm.  It was pure heaven.  I sat there listening to Nathaniel narrate the move (as he does about most everything these days) and just soaked it all in.  There is nothing better!

1 comment:

Tifkota said...

Sounds to me like you've found your "happy place". Whenever you feel the need for a mental escape, close your eyes and go there and everything seems to right itslef.