Saturday, March 13, 2010

Picasso, perhaps?

My littlest monkey is a hands on eater.  That's as nice as I can put it.  He's a total slob.  He really gets into his food and even though he mastered the art of using silverware at a very young age, if you let him go too long (which for him is less than 15 minutes at a meal), you wind up with this:

He's a regular little Picasso, isn't he?


But with a face like this, how can you be mad that he's honing his artistic abilities?!?


This kid has "trouble" written all over him....Am I wrong?


Now if we could get that same devotion and skill transferred to PAPER, we might have something here!

2 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

That is so stinkin' cute. I love it and maybe he will be the next Picasso, you never know!

Sherry said...

We just bought finger paints and large sheets of white paper, I bet it ends up looking like your pictures!