Thursday, March 11, 2010

Monkey See...Monkey Do



My two boys are a classic case of monkey-see, monkey-do. Ever since Alex was first mobile he's been following his brother around, watching him, and copying everything he does. He follows Nathaniel around like he's his shadow. I think it has helped Alex reach developmental milestones earlier than usual (walking, talking, jumping, CLIMBING)...but it also has a dark side. My littlest monkey has learned some not-so-nice habits from his big brother, such as grunting and growling (when he's angry or frustrated), screaming, throwing things, hitting. It's fabulous. Really.

At dinner the other night I was able to capture a classic example of my monkeys doing their thing.

Nate slurped his spaghetti ("some-getti").


And Alex slurped his spaghetti.



Nate used his fork.



And Alex used his fork.


Monkey See


Monkey Do


Monkey


See
 


Monkey


Do

Monkey See


Monkey Do


Monkey See, Monkey Do.


I sure do love my monkeys.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

You have 2 VERY cute monkeys! Love the pictures!

Heidi said...

You totally under hyped up this post! They are too funny!