Sunday, March 14, 2010

3 going on 15

I can't believe in one short week this little man will be 4-years-old!


Where has the time gone?!?

It seems like just yesterday I was sitting at home incessantly crying over episode after episode of A Baby Story.  Sleeping completely upright on the couch an hour at a time to keep my heartburn at bay.

Now this little man is almost 4 with the sass and attitude of a teenager, the imagination and story telling abilities of an old wise man who's lived many adventures, the sympathetic heart of a boy much older than his years and the energy characterized by all three of his years.

Stolen from my BFF, Pam, who believes birthdays are meant to be celebrated in style, I am starting Birthday Week 2010 for Nathaniel, starting today.  Every day this week, leading up to his birthday, will be a post in honor of my Bug.  Stay tuned!

No comments: