Friday, November 27, 2009

Honor Roll

While I am out pounding the pavement today in search of hot deals on Little Tykes stuff, Matchbox Cars, or DVDs, I thought I would share with you a list of some of my favorite bloggers and a sampling of their most recent outstanding posts to spread the love.  I read a lot of blogs but there are a few bloggers that consistently write stuff that knocks my socks off!  These are fascinating women, with relatable stories, genuine souls, and an art for telling a story or conveying an emotion that is second to none.  So hop around if you can and enjoy these (my) favorite hits!


and
by






and
by
Lara at Overstuffed




and
by





by 


These are just a sample of the MANY fantastic bloggers out there and just a taste of the brilliant posts these women above have put out there.  Thanks for letting me share some of my recent favorites!

No comments: