Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness


Why does March consistently prove to be a crazy, ridiculous month for me. Both personally and professionally, I run like a mad woman all month long.  I'm not sure if there’s something in the air, some cosmic alignment of planets, or just poor planning on my part but it seems to always fall this way.

This March I have doubly, triply, crammed 200 lbs of crap into my 5 lb bag.   Between a very important (soon-to-be) 5-year-old's birthday (FDNY-themed this year, per his request!), the potential of 9 (!) grant requests due this month, side work I've taken on for a local business that has NYS tax deadlines this month and a couple volunteer projects I'm tackling, I'm swamped.  Not to mention my 10-day cross-country train adventure at the end of the month!  I've done all of this to myself though and I know I will survive.  But the next few weeks will be hairy.  I have a lot to accomplish and (technically) only 22 days to get it all done in...wish me luck!  Oh, and if you don't see much of me spewing my random, cluttered thoughts here, I do apologize!  I will certainly make up for it in April!

No comments: