Sunday, March 27, 2011

GREEN with Envy

Oregon has to be the greenest state I've ever seen.  Apparently because of the moist climate, everything here is so lush...Moss and vegetation grow plentifully everywhere.  The roads are green, the trees are green (NOT just the leaves like back home - the WHOLE tree!), even walls, mailboxes, roofs, and signage is green.  There is green as far as the eye can see.  It's GORGEOUS!

Since green is my favorite color, I particularly love this state.

Tiffany and I traveled through Washington Park today and I was in awe with the sights to behold.   Everything was so beautiful.  And when the sun came out, the green almost glowed.  I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to drive around and snap some photos of the beautiful scenery.  It fed my soul.
























2 comments:

Heidi said...

So beautiful! I am definitely green with envy!

Heidi said...

Congratulations! I have chosen you to receive the Stylish Blogger Award. You can pick your award up here: http://www.startsateight.com/?p=5908