Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunshine via Text Message

Throughout the day, my husband will send me photos/messages of the boys via his cell phone.

It might be a "bad hair day":
  

a cute face they're making while napping:

"lunch time shenanigans":
  

something silly they're doing. 

a smile to say "hi" (and brighten my day!):

Or just a random message:

It doesn't matter what it is, it brings a smile to my face and totally makes my day!  These little snippets into their day are just the sunshine I need to get through a normal hum drum day inside the gray walls of my 6x8 bulletin board/cubicle.  I love hearing that they're happy, seeing what they're up to, and knowing that I'm missed while I'm working.  Thanks, honey for thinking of me throughout the day!  I know you don't always openly embrace this "technology crap", but I hope you know how much it means to me!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Joey and I enjoyed so many of these! If only that joy could last all the time! I know that pictures can make them seem MUCH sweeter than they are some days! I love how Dave captures some great moments with his phone to share with you!