Friday, May 7, 2010

This...

is really putting a cramp in my style.  I apologize for falling behind on my regular posts.  I want so badly to support my friend, Heidi, on her It's The Little Things Thursdays and join in on my weekly Simple Woman's Daybook, but I'm trying to focus on getting our house sold and moving so I will be less than reliable for a bit.  I had grand plans for some Mother's Day posts and wanted to start regularly posting for Flashback Fridays, but that, too, will have to wait for now.  I'll post when I can but I have to make this "fun" little project a priority right now, so please bear with me.  I look forward to the day when my creative juices have a time and place to flow freely again.  Until then...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Pam said...

LUCK!!! It's called priorities...we get it! <3