Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back in the Saddle...

Has it seriously been a week since I posted anything on here?!?!  That surprises me seeing as I usually at least get a Wordless Wednesday or Simple Woman's Daybook up...and have a million posts started, planned and/or brewing.  But not this week!  Too many exciting things going on here to put into one post so I promise to write a few of them up in the coming days and get my thoughts on "paper" before my brain moves on to Christmas shopping or a remodeling project or Nathaniel's college prep.  And just because a post is boring with no photos.  I bring you a photo of the delicious clam/shrimp dinner my husband made the other night in his latest garage sale steal (a clam steamer in excellent condition for $10!).  He threw corn in there and we feasted like royalty!  Nathaniel is a big sucker for clams, surprisingly.  He could probably out-eat me in a competition, if we were to do such a thing.  Alex, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with anything of the seafood variety.  That's ok...more for me (and Nate, I suppose!)  :)

"Talk" to you soon!

No comments: