Thursday, April 28, 2011

April Showers...

...bring MUDDY boys.  As is typical for my two, once the weather warms up and before the sun dries up the Spring puddles, my boys love, love, love to get wet and dirty.  In previous years we'd have to head to the Homestead to splash in Mom & Dad (Grandma & Grandpa's) puddles but this year we have our very own!  It was nice and warm today so I let the boys get downright filthy in the puddles (lakes!) we have forming in our front yard.  It's so much fun to watch my boys be boys.  They love to jump, splash, throw wet leaves, get mud between their toes, you name it.  It might take a special pre-treating soak in OxyClean and/or a couple stained clothes that will forever reside in the "play clothes" pile but that is ok by me.  Look at the sheer joy on their faces!!  Totally worth it!











No comments: