Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Day In The Life...

As I was uploading some photos off my camera(s) the other night and showing some of them to my beloved husband, he kindly (?) asked me if there is ever a day when I DON'T take at least ONE photo. Since my iPhoto account groups my pictures into "events" (at least initially) by date, I scanned said "events", which read something like this: "June 14...June 15...June 16...June 17...June 18". I realized he was right. There is NOT a day (at least not in the recent past) when I have NOT taken at least ONE photo. So, what do I do with this new found knowledge?!?! Why, start a new blog, of course! :)

Inspired, in part, by this conversation and moreso by people with similar ideas and blogs such as those found here (Thanks, Pam!), here, and (my favorite) here (hey, if I can't get up here, I'll make my own!) I decided to follow suit. I will call it "A day in the life..." with a photo posted every day ('cause I have time for this, right?!?) :) We'll see how it goes. It's a good excuse for me to share even MORE photos with you than I already do!! Mwahaha!

So travel on over and check it out by clicking here.

Or take a look here.

Or, if you so choose, stop in HERE!

Just make sure you check it out - The fun begins now!

No comments: