Sunday, November 11, 2012

Doing the best I can.

As I mentioned the other day, I am not perfect.

There are (lots of) other ways to do the job(s) I do.

Lots of better ways to get the job(s) done.

But rest assured, I am doing the best I can.

This life I'm living - my roles as Mom, Wife, Friend, Worker, etc. - I am living it/them the only way I know how.

Sure, it's probably not the most efficient method.

Any one of my friends or family could tell you (though I'm sure they wouldn't) that I'm horrible with time management, I'm forgetful, lack follow-through, and falter in the consistency department.

But I do have the best intentions.  My heart is always in the right place.  My goals are simple.  To be a good person and raise good people in my boys.

So please remember, not just with me but with everyone around you...I may not be doing things perfectly.  I may not even make sense in my tactics or take the most direct path to get from A to B.  But there is a method to my madness and I am sincerely doing the best I can.




No comments: