Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monkey Power!

Our precious Brie brought the boys rings over the weekend that fit each of their personalities to a "T".  Nate got a fire dog (Dalmatian) and Alex was given a monkey.  Because, well, he IS a monkey

 

Today I got to wear Alex's monkey ring to a doctor's appointment (and ultimately to work) because it matched my outfit.  I don't know what it is about this silly ring but it's seemingly given me "monkey power" today.  Everywhere I have gone people have lightened up simply upon seeing it, commented on its cute factor, and in response I've been in such a good mood wearing it that its quirkiness is downright infectious.


It's like having a piece of my Monkey with me all day and I can't help but look down at my hand (even as I type this) and smile.  So, today, I wish you all your own version(s) of "Monkey Power"! 


No comments: