Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I ♥ Faces...Sweet Dreams



I ♥ Faces is having their weekly photo challenge with this week's theme being Sweet Dreams. I have hundreds of photos of my boys sleeping and would love to share one of those with you but my hard drive that houses all of my photos has crashed so I am somewhat limited. I was able to find this shot of my youngest, Alex.  I took this when he was two days old and comfortably snuggled up on my chest after feeding.  I was able to catch one of those priceless content grins (gas?) which certainly looks like he was having sweet dreams, to me!



Be sure to head over to I ♥ Faces to check out some other beautiful shots of peaceful slumber!

6 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Aww, that is so precious! I love when they do that!

Anonymous said...

I just love it! Makes me laugh and smile, those are the best kind. Good eye, Mom! Alex is a lucky kid!

Summer said...

I love when they smile while they're sleeping. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

ha, so sweet. How awesome that you caught this moment!

mindy~

Unknown said...

That is so precious! so positively precious! I love it : ) I am sorry about your computer. I know that is VERY stressful! EEK!

Heidi said...

This photo is super sweet! It makes you smile just looking at him all snuggled and content!