Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Promises, promises....

There is nothing worse than broken promises. And I break a lot of them- to other people as well as to myself. Not purposefully, mind you....it just happens. Perhaps because I'm a procrastinator by nature, or because I'm busy, or air headed, or just plain forgetful. Who knows. I just make a lot of promises that I can't seem to keep, even with the best of intentions.

And I've done it again.

I promised myself I wouldn't let another week go by with no actual TEXT posts between my Wordless Wednesday pictures.

And yet here we are.

It's Tuesday. The day before another Wordless Wednesday.

And I've posted nothing, again.

So, to rectify the error of my ways, I offer this pathetic excuse of a post. And vow to write and share something of substance very soon.

Please forgive me.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hi Shana! This is Sherry, thanks so much for leaving me a comment on my blog, that was a very nice thing to say! :) You're right, it is GREAT to find someone else who understands just how much your children mean to you, and that blogging about them nonstop is "normal"! Ha! Your little boys are also adorable!

I skimmed through some of your blogs (I'll catch up when I have a little more time) but I happened to run across the 1st Bday post for your youngest. A lot of similarities between our son's births! I wasn't scheduled for a c-section but like you, my contractions came out of no where suddenly and then the baby's heart rate dropped dangerously low and 20 minutes later they had him out via emergency c-section! I'm so glad both of our boys are healthy! :)

Looking forward to "getting to know" you and your family!