Thursday, December 29, 2011

SOS

Is anyone still out there?!?

It's been so long since I posted anything here I feel like I need to write a long, rambling post complete with minute-by-minute details of our life from the last month or so just to catch up.  *Breathe*  But that would be REALLY boring for those of you (still) reading this blog.  :)  So, as 2011 draws to a close, it is my intention to post a few (shorter) stories to share (so as not to forget them) but to hopefully try and keep your eye bleeding to a minimum. 

So much to say with so little time!! 

Hope your Christmases were fabulous, fun, and filled with friends and family!   I'll be back!  (No, that's not a THREAT!)  :)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Cute Christmas card! I hope the boys had a very exciting Christmas morning, I'm sure Santa was very nice to them both. :) Happy Holidays!