Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Week 2011

I sit here, wracked with guilt as I realize I don't think I did a birthday week post party for Alex last year (oops!).  I celebrated Nate's birthday week last March, but totally forgot to dedicate the whole week to my Digger when it came time for his 2nd birthday.  Apparently March must have more free time associated with it (HA!) but for whatever reason, I tend to remember it for Nate and forget come September to keep things fair.  I promise to make it up to Alex this year!  (Love you, Piggy!  Mommy's sorry!)

Anyway, today marks the start of Nate's Birthday Week 2011.  And what a big week it is!  Next Monday my baby big boy turns 5.  FIVE!  Can you believe it?  I honestly don't know where 5 years (1,825 days!) have disappeared to so quickly!

So to kick off what proves to be a fun trip down memory lane this week, I thought it would be fun to celebrate Monday Ughday, Nate-style!

In honor of my little fireBug on the start of Birthday Week 2011, I bring you a smile from Ziggy, and a little firehouse bonus!

 
And from Thatababy by Paul Trap




No comments: